So far the year has been off to a great start! All of the Member Of The Month’s have crushed it. They’ve worked hard and they’ve got results to back it up.
This month is no exception. Jeremiah Carter has been coming to grow class since the first of the year. He finished in the top 3 of our Fat Loss Challenge and is the staple of our Yoga Program! He’s been great and we look forward to him making even more progress!
Check him out:
I have known about AZ Training Lab for a year, but started going full time in January.
- What is your favorite part about Arizona Training Lab?
I like the diversity of ATL and the push that it gives me. I also like Dave’s smile, Megan’s thighs, and Liz’s claps!
- If you could create the perfect Bootcamp class which exercises WOULD you include? (This will be used at the end of the month as an actual workout)
I like a lot of strength exercises and sprints. I dread burpees. They take me so long because all you others don’t do them fully…especially Michele!! But I would include: Barbell Bicep Curls, Band Tricep Kickbacks, Bear Crawl, Ab Wheel, TRX Squat and Row, Push up w/ Bosu, and a finisher of a 32nd Street and back sprint.
- What is your favorite movie?
I’m not a big movie buff. Some of my favorites are Caddy Shack (go figure), Gladiator, Superbad, and Napoleon Dynamite
- What advice would you give to anyone interested in coming to Arizona Training Lab?
If you are serious about ATL join a challenge. I’m ready for another one Dave! When does the bikini season challenge start? And do full burpees!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I want to go on an African Safari, or maybe Dubai or Ireland. Doesn’t matter. I’m not picky, wait what was the question again…