Big Ups for the March Member of the Month! Super pumped for Donielle Cooper! She comes in, kicks ass, and takes names later! I love it. Keep up the great work D, I’m here to help!
1. How long have you been coming to Arizona Training Lab?
I have been coming to ATL since October of 2015 so about 4 months.
2. What is your favorite part about Arizona Training Lab?
My favorite part about ATL would definitely be the trainers. I feel like they all truly care about each individual’s goals and provide the tools to ensure everyone can be successful and reach their goals.
3. If you could create the perfect Bootcamp class which exercises WOULD you include? (This will be used at the end of the month as an actual workout)
I really like the amraps! So, I would say an amrap that consists of: burpees, squat and press, push-ups, ab wheel, weighted lunges, renegade row, bicep curl
4. Top 3 workout songs:
This is sad but I can’t remember a lot of the songs that are played. But all the music is good to me anything with an up tempo beat gets me going!
5. What advice would you give to anyone interested in coming to Arizona Training Lab?
Definitely come and try it out for a week. Get with one of the trainers and talk with them about what you’re hoping to gain from their program.
6. What is your favorite restaurant and what do you order there? (Can definitely be as cheat meal!)
Right now my favorite restaurant would have to be True Foods. I always order the bison burger with sweet potatoes and kale salad.