We have another awesome Member of the Month! This dude has been doing two-a-days and absolutely killing the workouts. He is a Spartan “Beast” away from getting the ultimate Reebok Spartan Prize in the Trifecta. Give him a big shout out!
Congrats Shane Headley!
1. How long have you been coming to Arizona Training Lab?
Altogether for about 18 months now.
3. If you could travel any where in the world where would it be and WHY?
I would travel to Australia to see the Great Barrier Reef and cage dive with sharks. Sharks are one of the only fears that I have and why not do it in an amazing setting.
4. If you could create the perfect Bootcamp class which exercises WOULD you include?
I would say ropes, med ball slams, the planks where you alternate shoulder touches, and a finisher. Just no switch turns.
5. What is your FAVORITE movie and why is it your favorite movie?
It would either be Braveheart or A Bronx Tale. Just a lot of history in Braveheart but it’s definitely a commitment as its two days long.
6. What advice would you give to anyone interested in coming to Arizona Training Lab?
DO IT!! Your first couple days can be tough but stay committed, come regularly and you’ll feel great and see results.