We took a month off of the Member Of the Month in June but we are back in full force this month.
This client has been with us for a short period of time but she is doing great with her workouts and her nutrition. The fact that she has taken the initiative to transform her body is pretty impressive. That is where a lot of people struggle and it’s nice to see someone pushing through the challenges.
1. How long have you been coming to Arizona Training Lab?
I have been coming to the Arizona Training Lab since April 2016.
2. What do you like about Arizona Training Lab?
All of the trainers are extremely supportive and encourage us to stay motivated to achieve our goals. I also enjoy the variety of exercises – each workout is challenging and fun.
3. If you could travel any where in the world where would it be and WHY?
I have traveled a lot but one place I have never been to is Greece. I would love to see its spectacular islands or take a stroll through history and visit ancient ruins.
4. If you could create the perfect Bootcamp class which exercises WOULD you include?
I would include lunges, switch turn squats, mountain climbers, swissball exchange, band triceps kickback, and bicep curls.
5. What is your FAVORITE movie and why is it your favorite movie?
I have seen way too many movies and sadly I can’t think of a favorite one. But, I do love independent films.
6. What advice would you give to anyone interested in coming to Arizona Training Lab?
Take the time to speak to the trainers about your goals. Be consistent and try it out for a few months.