February 2016 Member of the Month is a special one. We are honoring one of the OG’s of Arizona Training Lab. If you are unfamiliar with what OG is, it’s referred to as Original Gangster.
This lady really kicked some ass this past year. She’s developed some Hulk like strength and lost around 20 lbs. More importantly, her body composition has drastically changed and everyone can notice.
Lastly, Gervaise is a joy to have in class. Her attitude is perfect for the gym and her camaraderie with the other members is crucial for the overall success of the community. We love having her and it’s great to call her a friend!
1. How long have you been coming to Arizona Training Lab?
I’m the O.G. that’s how long!
2. What is your favorite part about Arizona Training Lab?
Having an audience that thinks I’m as charming as I am.
3. If you could create the perfect Bootcamp class which exercises WOULD YOU
include? (This will be used at the end of the month as an actual workout)
Shin Huggers, donkey kicks, alligator walks, farmers walks, ball slams, bicep bandcurls, leg lifts, bosu planks, shoulder press, fire feet.
4. Top 3 workout songs:
Good Vibrations – Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch
Baby Got Back – Sir Mix-a-lot
Gonna Make You Sweat – C & C Music Factory
5. What advice would you give to anyone interested in coming to Arizona
Be consistent; come longer than a month to see the different workouts &
6. What celebrity would you like to go to dinner with and where would you
The Queen, I would like to have afternoon tea with her at Buckingham Palace, she
would actually be taking me, but I’m sure she would be just as happy about that.